We appreciate your understanding of our Covid-related precautions while we work together to get through these unprecedented times. Your cooperation and support are extremely important to us to ensure that our recreational and therapeutic programs remain safe for all participants.
Procedures for Clients
1. All persons must use hand sanitizer upon entry or handwashing.
2. Please utilize Hand Sanitizer stations inside the center often. Hand washing is your best self-defense.
Expanded COVID-19 Sick Policy
We ask you to remain home if you or any member of your household show symptoms of coronavirus, including, but not limited to:
• Fever or chills
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Muscle or body aches
• New loss of taste or smell
• Sore throat
• Congestion or runny nose
• Nausea or vomiting
If you or your child have any of the symptoms above, we require one of the following prior to your child returning to in-session services:
A negative COVID PCR test, resolution of symptoms, and no fever for at least 24 hours, without the use of fever-reducing medications OR
• Medical clearance from a physician including a date your child is safe to return to in-clinic therapy services, activities at Adrian’s Place OR
• 10 days from symptom onset and resolution of fever for at least 24 hours, without the use of fever-reducing medications, and with improvement of other symptoms.
If you, your child, or anybody in your household tests positive for COVID-19, follow the CDC guidelines and consult the guidance of a healthcare physician. You will need clearance from a physician prior to returning to Adrian’s Place and/or meet the current timeline guidance provided by the CDC for people exposed to people with known or suspected COVID-19 or possible COVID-19.
If you, your child, or anybody in your household is deemed a close contact * of COVID-19, we ask you to contact and inform Adrian’s Place Provider immediately and remain out of the center until you’ve been provided clearance from a physician to return back to in-person services.
• Therapy mats and equipment will be cleaned between each session.
• Janitorial and all high-touch surfaces (doorknobs, counters, light switches, handles, desks, sinks, faucets, etc.) and bathrooms are disinfecting throughout the day
Help us by Doing Your Part
We ask that you join in our safety measures by taking part in the following activities:
• Please let our provider know if you have any symptoms of illness.
• Sanitize your hands upon entering the facility.
• Wash or sanitize your hands before and after each treatment session.